Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Weekly Doctor

Well now that I'm int he final of the final stretches I'm seeing my doctor every week. She's super nice, I really like her and am glad I chose her. I was worried a little at first, but we've both warmed up to each other. She was a little concerned when I told her I'd gone to Houston lately, stating that that was a long drive.
But other than that there was nothing really to be concerned about. Today she did LBG's last scheduled ultrasound. Everything's looking good. LBG had her foot above her head again, but she's head down, which is good. Chubby cheeks, and a little bit of hair. Overall sounds like a cute baby!
LBG's heart rate was 154, and her weight is at 5 lbs 8 oz., apx.
I also had to have a Hep B test, which is slightly evasive... like a pap smear, basically. The lab on that will be back by next time, so all is good. They checked my cervix, and it's softening, which I'm guessing is good.
I had to go to the bathroom so bad before the apointment, I guess I held it too long because I couldn't go when I needed to for the begining pee test. Oh, well. The nurse just kind of laughed. I had been in the bathroom for a while, despite being early to the appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment