Saturday, January 23, 2010

Dropped

Today, I went to Tim and Patty's and Patty commented that my stomache has dropped! I hadn't noticed because it's me and I see myself every minute of the day (heck, sometimes I don't even realize how pregnant I am!). But she hadn't seen me in a couple of days. And I am gushy on top... have I really dropped?! Any day now!
But then again, it is one of those "could be hours, days, or even weeks" things! It's just a sign that I'm in my last run for this pregnancy.
Just gotta make sure everyone's in town when it happens!

And it's now a few days later, and I totally believe she's right. I do feel different. The gushy-ness on top is definetly an open spot for her. She didn't have much room to drop to, but she has dropped. I can breathe just a little better, and the heartburn has almost dissappeared!

No comments:

Post a Comment