Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Heartburn feels...

different. This newest bout of heartburn feels different. I took a nap today after the doctor (and a few errands I had) and slept for about an hour, maybe closer to two. But I absolutely had to get up because LBG started moving around a whole bunch, kicking and squirming, like I'd done something. It was giving me heartburn that left mucus in my mouth. It felt more like I was going to throw up, so I had to get out of bed and couldn't just ride it out. Ugh. Now I have a headache. Did I drink enough water? Am I just dehydrated? She's still squirming around in there pretty hard, so I'm guessing. The water helps, but only in short bursts. The mucus is still being produced and I can't seem to get rid of it fast enough.
I had the mucusy heartburn before, but just within this trimester, so it's relatively new. Maybe the mucus is due to the milk products I've eaten rather than the heartburn itself. I'm somewhat greatful for it, because it lesses the burn once it reached my throat, but at the same time I sometimes feel I'll drown in it... or, like today, throw up.
The headache's fairly light, so I'm not really debating tylenol at this point. I might if it stays with me much longer. I'm sure it's just from getting up too fast, because I literaly jumped out of that bed when I thought I was going to vomit. Which is why I think LBG is moving around like she is. She's having to adjust a little as well.
I guess we'll just have to wait and see. Hopefully it'll all go away when I (eat something for dinner and) have plenty of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment