Thursday, December 3, 2009

Dr. in a routine

So today I had another doctor's appointment with my ob-gyn to check on LBG. All si well. I asked a few questions about SIDS, because we're trying to get her room ready and Chris and i have been having thermostat wars... which got me wondering what the right temperature would be for her. My doc didn't really know, and said to ask the pediatrician (when Chris and I finally decide on one).
Other than that, a perfectly routine check: pee in a cup, weight (has been steadily hanging around the same pound-age), blood pressure, measure belly, heartrate (150), and any questions I might have.
Other than that, we start paying on her part of the delivery now before the baby comes. Not all of it, but it's based on an estimate. We're doing this with the hospital too. They might change, but it's a good chance they'll be pretty spot on.
I keep waiting to see when my next ultrasound will be. I want to know if LBG is breeched or if she's doing well. I guess it's going to be closer to due date time. Doctors don't want to do too many of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment