Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Chris being Cute

Chris has been so cute and sweet about LBG! I was worried that he wasn't feeling "involved" in the pregnancy (other than that initial bit) but I think that since he's started being able to feel her and see her move around he's come around to it. He's super excited about her, and it's so cute. He touches my belly a lot, and every night before we go to sleep he puts his head on it and talks to her. He's even read to her a little bit. It's so cute.
And she responds! She locates his voice and starts pushing back on him. Just the thought of this makes me smile so much. He gets so excited, and honestly... so do I. It's good to know that she "knows" his voice. She pushes around his nose or cheek, I'm assuming with her foot (because she should be head down by now and it's pretty strong).
He's so cute about the whole thing... and I love it. I'm glad to know he's excited. Not that I thought he wasn't, I've just been playing the whole thing down a bit because I'm worried about other peoples feelings. But there are times I just want to shout out about her. I don't like hogging the conversation, but I could talk about her for hours! I'm really excited about her, and he seems to be too. Which makes me super happy. I really was a bit worried about him not feeling involved. But I think he's fine. I love my husband, and I love LBG. This family has a great amount of love for each other before it's even seen each other.
Ooo... she's got the hick-ups again. We both got too excited. Time to stop typing for a bit. Night. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment