Monday, December 7, 2009

Birth Plan

So Chris and I have been talking over the last week about a birth plan. It's confusing, even though it probably shouldn't be. We're not being super picky on it because of the facilities. I mean, ideally I've always wanted to do a water birth, but there are just no facilities for that locally. So, I'm going with a local hospital. They don't offer a walking epidural there, so there goes that preference. I'm doing okay at accepting it for what it is, we both wanted local and close more than we wanted anything else. I mean, even though Tulsa's got some great hospitals I don't know my way around T-Town that well to worry about it. And I realize now that I wouldn't be the one driving, but I don't want to be in labor and dealing with someone else dealing with traffic. So, local Owasso hospital is the best.
As for the actual birth plan... still working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment