Saturday, November 28, 2009

Pregnant vs MS

Today is the first day during the pregnancy that I've felt like I had MS again. I was tired, and my legs were all tingly for a few hours. Everything felt heavy, and it was hard to do stuff, even decorate the miniature tree we have. I couldn't bring myself to tackle the big one. I resigned myself to taking a nap even. First time in a while I've done that.
But I have to look at not what's happened today, but this past week. It's Thanksgiving week, so of course, it's been busy. (more on Job)
There was one other weird feeling I had today, that I think is pregnancy related, but got me a little worried. On my lower abdomen, close to my navel, I had a sensation of needle pricks. Not one at a time, but a line of a bunch of them. And not pins and needles, or the tingly feeling, but scratchy pointy needles, all at once... in a line. It's still there, it comes and goes now, but it lasted a while. I thought maybe LBG scratched me, because it felt like it was coming from inside. It's got to be one of the odder sensations, and has me a bit worried. But, I'm sure it's nothing. Just wanted to document that it started today, sometime before I took my nap because I remember feeling for it when I laid down and it was still there.
Alright, I should try to get some sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment