Thursday, July 14, 2011

Pumping (the second time around)



The first time I pumped after Paul's birth was June 26, 5 days after he was born. I got a full 2 ounces! I was not prepared for this! I was even more so not prepared when I pumped a complete 8 ounces justa few days later (June ?). This was deffinetly different than how it was with Erin. with her I was barely getting .25 of an ounce that first bit. it took forever for me to pump a full 8 ounces! Like 4-6 months! It hasn't been a regular event, but I do get around 4 ounces at a time right now. I'm so not used to this. It must be because I got pregnant so close to stopping breastfeeding Erin... I was actually a number of months pregnant (4, I think) when I stopped nursing her. I don't know, it might just be how it is with consecultive pregnancies.

No comments:

Post a Comment