Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Products I'm lovin'

Okay, so it's after another midnight feeding and my mind is thinking hard while I'm trying to get to sleep. Right now it's stuck on items I feel make being a baby's mama so much easier. They are items I should think about buying for people at their showers and items that I will probably not get ride of that will end up in their hope chests. They are;
• woombies
• wubbanubbs

Products I will get rid of after the post-partum period But were great to have as a mom (and that I should definetly remember for people's showers) are:
• post-partum/cesarian underwear - great at holding in and helping to firm up all that loose skin after baby.
• lansinoh disposable breast pads - I used non-disposable ones after Erin was born along with these and preferred those. But with Paul, I think the disposable are better at stopping the leaks. Probably due to the amount of milk. But also the reusable ones you had to see which ones worked because some would stick to the nipple if there had been a leak and it would be slightly painful to take them off.
• lanolin - no nursing mom should be without this stuff.

And something every mom deserves is to feel sexy, which is why I love Hot Milk's nursing lingerie. It sucks that they are expensive (a bra runs $35-55), but you can usually find them on one of the mother sale sites at least twice a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment