Wednesday, September 30, 2009

JBF Sale

There was another JBF sale yesterday for 1st time moms. This was was in Owasso. It's maddnning. I know I drove Chris crazy as I kept contemplating whether or not to get something or another. We came out not spending a lot, thank goodness. Our major purchase was a jumping toy. Other than that, we got a few little items, like thank you cards and such.
I'm so worried about not getting the right things, or spending too much, or urgh. There's a lot of budget worries, as well as registering for the right things. Am I registering for too much, or too little? Too much, I'm sure. It feels like the wedding registry. And the JBF sale feels like those wedding dress sales they show you about on TV. Crazy, spazing women (and this time they're pregnant, not just regularly highly emotional) running around trying to snatch up things. Crazy Crazy times.

No comments:

Post a Comment