Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Feeling the Kicks

Today I felt the kicks! On the outside! It felt like bubbles in the bottom of my stomach. So, I put my hand on it, and I could totally feel the kick on my hand! It was so cool! She does it ever so often in little bits, but that time, it totally was her doing her Tia-bow or something cause she was going crazy for a number of minutes. I was actually able to monitor it. I tried to get Chris to come and feel it, but he was in the shower, and I didn't want to move, in case she stopped. By the time he was done with the shower, she was done with her karate practice.
But now she's not doing it for more than one or two kicks at a time. I'm waiting for the next time she goes all crazy kickboxer on me. Hopefully Chris'll be around. We're both looking forward to him getting to feel her. This is such a cool experience, the whole pregnancy thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment