Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Feeling the Kicks

Alright, so about this time last week, I think I was finally starting to feel the little kick flutters. All I know is that I'm feeling something ever so often. Last week I was pretty sure they were the kicks. But they feel more like a spider crawling in one place really quickly for a brief moment. It's kind of like those creepy crawly feelings you get when you "just know" a bug is crawling on you (even if it isn't). And at first I thought it was just that, until I realized it was localized to my stomach. Now I can't get enough of it! I know I'll be tired of the kicks and all once they really get harder, but for right now, it sort of worries me if I haven't felt them in a while. I'm being a silly new mom-to-be and talking to my stomach, coaxing it to kick me and let me know it's doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment