Thursday, September 24, 2009

3-D 4-D Imaging

Chris and I have an appointment at a 3-D/4-D imaging center:
http://anticipationultrasoundstudio.com/
On Nov 3rd we are going and it should be interesting. I never know what to do when they're doing an ultrasound at the doctors office for a few minutes, I can't imagine holding still for 30. It'll be more interesting though. We'll be getting a package that gives us the following:
  • 30 minute Session
  • DVD of the Entire Session - set to music. We can bring in our own choice of music.
  • CD of Pictures
  • 3D/4D Color Pictures - as many as baby girl will let us get
  • 2D Black & White Pictures
  • Gender Check (which we've already done, they just do it with all packages)
  • Video Streaming - available online for 2 months.
It'll be interesting. Chris and I are going. Just thought I'd get you guys excited about it since it's all set up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment