Monday, September 17, 2012

Pin It Down

So, needless to say I am addicted to Pinterest. When I'm on my computer or my iPhone I am almost always looking at it or Facebook. Which would be fine if I maybe actually did the stuff I pinned. I started a revolution for myself, and for my children. Erin has to keep telling me to put my phone down and I've started realizing I don't want my kids to be that way. I don't want her to think I'm ignoring her to spend time with my phone instead of her. So I've really had to cut it down. I might just have to take a pinning or facebook fast and get it out of my system. I don't want my kids to think I don't love them or that I'm ignoring them. So I have put my phone down. I'm only on the computer now because Erin really wanted to watch Cinderella and our version is very scratched up. I remembered a pin that has all the Disney movies on it, so I'm just looking that up (and sharing these quick thoughts with you), then I'm off.

No comments:

Post a Comment