Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Biting

(post for June 31, 2011)
OMG! Erin bit me! And from what I hear I'm not the only one. She apparently bit Heather yesterday. I hadn't heard about it till I exclaimed "she just bit me!".
I bet she learned it at school... Or from the dogs. All I know is I didn't teach her that!
I was sitting on the pool's edge while Paul was asleep and Erin sweetly swam up to me. At first I thought "how sweet" when she put her mouth on my knee, "she's giving me a kiss on my knee.". But boy! Was I wrong! She bit me, and it took me a moment to realize what she was doing. I jerk my knee away and exclaim. Then I told her "we don't bite!" and put my foot back in the water. She promptly bit it again. And they weren't quick little snippy bites, they were tear-into-a-piece-of-meat alligator bites! I remember the look on her face as she looked up at me with a smile as she semi-cheerful my kneecap. Thank goodness it was a place that was mainly bone; those little razor teeth of hers would have really hurt a fleshy bit.
I am still in shock about it now (august 10, 2011) as I look back on the event. But she hasn't but anyone since (which is another reason I think it was at school, because she's been out on break for a while). I'm sorry if she did. It really shocked me.

No comments:

Post a Comment