Sunday, October 4, 2009

I just have to say...

Someone was saying that the best time in their life was when they were pregnant (I think it was Patty, but I'm not sure). And I'm finding that to be true as well. I look at Linda and have asked her if her little one is kicking her a lot, and she seems a bit annoyed by it when she answers. But I absolutely love it when she kicks! It reminds me that she's there, otherwise I just feel regular (with some extra weight and heartburn). But I cannot wait until Chris can feel her kick too (not that I want it to end anytime soon, I just want him to be able to feel it too)! It's THE BEST feeling in the world! I absolutely love it! I could lay there for hours with my hand on my stomach and have her kick me. I thought I would get annoyed or bothered by it after a while, but the more she does it the more I love it! And when we're in public and she gives me a big kick I just smile and want to yell out about it, but I don't.
I will definetly tell her after she's born that she makes me so happy, she even made me smile when she was in the womb.
Her kicks remind me to talk to her. Like when I was looking at images for her nursery, she kept kicking me when we came across this one castle image. I thought the nursery would be nice with Blarney Castle in it, but I've decided to change the castle to the one that she kept kicking me on. I'd scroll past this one castle (a picture I took in Ireland, I don't even know what the castle's name is), and she kicked me. This happened whenever I went past it, just in passing, so that is the castle we're using.
Another cute time she kicked me was yesterday. At Sarah M's wedding she kicked me throughout the prayers, but only during the prayers, so I know my child will know God (which, of course, also makes me happy). It was so fun, a bit destracting, but made me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment