Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Baby Kicks Chris

Yeah!!! So excited! These last few days I've been able to visibly see her kick more and more. Last night when we all went to bed, she was doing so big time. At first I just had Chris put his hand on my stomach and feel, but then I figured out that he doesn't know what he's feeling for and that it'd be much easier for him to see it beforehand. Chris let me use his iphone and we played some jovial music on it and she became very visible about it! Chris saw the baby kick! So then he put his hand over where she was kicking and was able to feel her! It was such a cool thing! I know I notice her move a lot, but last night with all the music... it was cute, and she would somewhat follow it (not rythmically, but location wise). Like originally we put the phone's speaker right below my bellybutton (which has not popped out fully yet), and she'd kick at that area. Then we moved it to the side, and she'd kick at it over there! It was so cool! Although I'm not sure if that means she liked the music or was trying to get rid of it. It was an awesome thing that I'm so glad Chris can finally be a part of.

No comments:

Post a Comment