Friday, July 9, 2010

Solids on Cereal


So today we started the cereal, one day shy of her 5 month birthday. It gives me mixed feelings. I'm glad, and I know she's ready for it (probably has been for a while) because all the signs are there. But I'm also sad because it's another step of her growing up so quickly. I'm not ready for this day, but Chris has been hounding me (slightly pressuring me) to let her eat solids. So... today has come. I've let her eat the one rice rusk for the last few days, so she's ready.
I'm sad because Chris wasn't there to witness it, and I didn't take video. I'll have to video her later. It wasn't really a full meal, it was just a taste.

POST NOTE (7/10): Erin only ate a few bites yesterday, and today she ate the whole bowl, daddy was home to witness it after we started... still no video.

No comments:

Post a Comment