Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Headaches and Head Aches

Right now I'm debating weither or not to take Tylenol or Tylenol Sinus. I've got a headache that's starting to be piercing.
Today has been busy. We had an early day at the doctors and I didn't sleep that well last night. So it's been considerably long. We walked around a lot of places, Target really pissed me off/annoyed me today. But we got that all sorted out, glad Chris was there. We walked around the super Target in Tulsa, Woodland Hills Mall, and Baby Depot. So I've done a lot of walking. And driving over the snowy spots has been bumpy driving.
Yesterday I sortof did pre-labor stuff, like ride on a bumpy road, walk around (with Mom we walked around Hobby Lobby a bunch), and ate some slightly spicy food (do biscuts and gravy count?). Oh, also I baked... so I did a bit of nesting.
But anyway, today has been a long day, and I've got a major headache. that feels like pierces in my head.
But no baby today. Chris is getting anxious/excited. But yesterday brought about lots of worrry to me. I mean... this is really happening. REALLY happening. It's such an overwhelming feeling. I mean, and not knowing when it's going to happen, how much it's going to hurt, or anything! It's so scarry! I am truely scared, and I know I have to just give it into God's hands. But it truely worries me. I mean, what is this labor thing?! How am I supposed to deal with it? What is it going to be like? I'm so scared about the whole thing... not knowing is scary.
Chris keeps saying that it's all worth it, and it is... but it's just going to be more worrying: I mean, what's going to happen when she's older/outside of my protection?
Anyway, I just worry a lot, I know. But with pregnancy and labor being so close I'm extra emotional. Chris is being so good about everything. He's good at comforting me.

No comments:

Post a Comment