Wednesday, January 1, 2020

New Years resolutions 2020

Well, it’s that time of year (decade) where everyone is promising to better themselves somehow... even me.  So here are my top five:
  1. I’m going to try and blog more, maybe even make some money for what I write. 
  2. I’m going to try and do better with my calendars (making sure they’re all in sync). 
  3. I’m going to try to drink more water. I’m well on my way with the new water bottle a friend gave me for Christmas. 
  4. I’m going to try and spend some more alone time with God. I really feel a tug to spend more time with Him, it’s just being more intentional about it. 
  5. I’m going to try and catch-up on the lessons I’ve missed and listen to them when they come out. 
Thank you for your support into this new year!


No comments:

Post a Comment