Thursday, August 26, 2010

Falling Asleep at the Meal

OMG! Erin was so super cute, it was just a few minutes ago, at lunch. I was feeding her and she kept zoning in and out, staring off at things and whatnot (she had a staring contest with Ursila) and chewing extra long time on her spoon. I just figured she wasn't really that hungry (Because she wasn't acting hungry beforehand, I just decided that since we were all going to eat, she should sit down and eat with us)... that was until this happened!

She just started closing her eyes, and zzzzzzzzzzzzzz!! It was sooo cute! We all started laughing so loudly that she slightly woke up, but went right back down. I had to run and get the camera, when I got back she woke up again, and then went right back down! It's the first time I've seen her this tired since she was a newborn. Even when we got her out of her highchair and I lifted her out, she rubbed at her eyes, so I was thinking she wouldn't go back to sleep, but then she fell asleep on my shoulder before we even got all the way down the hall to the bedroom! That was a first, and soooo cute! Definete "awe" moment!

You see, she does get tired at the dinner table, but usually she fusses and rubs her eyes. And when she gets super fussy, I take her out because she's done eating at that moment, but this time there was no fussing, no messy hands rubbing her eyes, just eyes dropping and the *plop!* head drops!

No comments:

Post a Comment