Thursday, February 15, 2018

Valentine’s Day

Yesterday was Valentine’s Day. And I would have posted then but my battery died. Oh well. It was a fun and busy day. John and I spent the morning with nana and had lots of fun playing with her. While they napped I was able to go to Paul and then Erin’s party.  They handed out the valentines I spent all night finishing up. They were cute heart shaped crayons that I made using the crayon factory.



 I made them over the course of a month whenever I had the chance. And then the machine broke after just a few so I had to get another and hope it lasted longer. It did. 
Anyway. The parties were fun. Then we came home and I made Mac and cheese and chicken. Then Erin and I rushed off to Girl Scouts while the boys stayed with nana. We came home to her with a rose and some chocolate. I came home to a similar box of chocolate and gave a matching one to Chris. Overall busy but good day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment