Monday, January 8, 2018

Bullet Journaling: the Beginning

So I’ve been pinteresting for a while and one of the boards I have is journaling. I’ve been facinated eith journal pages for a while and come to find out they’re almost all a part of a bullet journal. So I’ve been doing some research, like I do, and have decided that for the new year this is something I want to do. 
So, while I wait for my journal to arrive,  I’ve narrowed down my focus and have been trying to figure out which layouts I want to try out. I know I change change my weekly and monthly as I go, but yearly is another thing. So what yearly layout do you like best and why?  
Also what are the extras you like up front?  I’m going to do a page to track my MS symptoms, Lady time tracker, and a bill tracker. Ither than that I’m just not sure what I need or want. Suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment