Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dr check-up for Paul and I

Today, June 27, was paul's first doctors appointment! We saw the muse practitioner, Erin, which is fine because we've actually seen her more than our actual doctor who has been out on maternity leave for a while. Paul has already grown almost an inch (3/4 of one ain't bad!) and gained back all the 5% of weight he lost in the hospital so he is doing very well. I believe she said something along the lines if "perfect in every way.". :)
I also had an appointment today, and at almost the same time. Mine was not planned because i'm actually not supposed to see sorensen until my 2 week check up. But with the infection, dr cook (the last doctor to see me and inspect my stomach in the hospital) said I should see her as soon in the first part of the week as I could. He was also the one that gave my infection a name: cellulitis. When sorenson inspected my stomach it was still pretty tender but she said it was looking better. Which is nice. I was barely able to get an appointment with her but lucky for me someone canceled. So all is well with Paul and getting better with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment