Monday, April 18, 2011

Erin Teething

So it feels like Erin's been teething for the last few months, because every time she throws a fit, sleeps too long, has a fever, gets off in any way that is the excuse: "Oh, don't worry. She's just teething." seems to explain everything.
And as true as it may be, it's just... when will it end? I don't know why but when she started teething I just assumed it would be those first few, and then there'd be a break before the next few came in... and then another break... and then some more and another break.
I don't know why I'd assume something like that. I didn't really assume it, but I didn't really think otherwise. I didn't think that she would just KEEP teething. I don't know why I wouldn't, it makes logical sense, but it just didn't really hit me. Just one of those things.
She's getting her back molars in right now, and I've never seen her go at stuff chewing like she has been. I thought she'd chew through her teethers! She usually doesn't like the frozen ones, but she has gone for them like nothing else these last few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment