Sunday, April 4, 2010

Erin Easter at Church

We have gone to church two out of three days this weekend (Friday counts, right?), and it's been great. It's really put me in a good place. I'm excited to have Ed do a Christening/Dedication service for us. It won't be for a while, probably June/July when my parents can be there too. But it's just going to be small and at the home (either ours or Tim and Patty's).
Anyway, since it was Easter Sunday they had a photographer there to take pictures with a bunny... so of course I got Erin in on that action! Here are the ones he got:






The below is actually the first one he took, but she was falling out of the chair! Didn't quite support herself, so it took a moment to get the others. In the one above it was the last picture and I was getting anxious (sun, fussiness, etc)... you can see me (well, the bib I'm holding) in the upper right of the picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment